Urban Survival Skills Workshop – October 13 & 14 in Reno, NV
Click Here for a Printable Flyer
DAY 1: Surviving Grid Collapse/Building Local Resilience
- Build your own ultimate 72-hour survival kit / bug-out bag
- Herbal, alternative and traditional medical supplies/techniques for coping with pandemic/grid crisis
- Urban gardens and local resilience
- Backup heat and power / distributed power generation
- Wild edible and medicinal plants / foraging
- Critical gear to have on hand
- Learn what you need to do to be prepared, and how to keep your family safe and healthy in a crisis situation!
DAY 2: Survival Instinct Training/Critical Decision Making
- Tools taught to Navy Seals for making life-and-death snap decisions with a 3 sigma (99%) accuracy
- Mother nature built the most incredible survival mechanism into each and every one of us
- Learn to activate and trust this natural inner-guidance system
- Class will start and finish with an intuitive decision making test—prior class results of up to 400% improvement during the class!
- Improve your intuitive decision making skills for benefit in business, crisis survival, and life-in-general
THESE TOOLS MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE SOMEDAY!